It is scary to start a new blog. Have I chosen the right name? What and how can I write in this strange digital environment? It doesn’t get better when Paul Boutin in Wired puts it this way:
“Thinking about launching your own blog? Here’s some friendly advice: Don’t. And if you’ve already got one, pull the plug.”
I don’t know if blogging is going out of fashion, but I do believe it is a useful tool for communicating with the world. As we learned in the blogging workshop at AHO today, blogging is becoming increasingly important in the academic world. So I will have to get a grip on this, and use the blog for what it is worth in my ongoing PhD research.
Bear with me world, this is learning in progress.
Navimation is a concept denoting the combination of navigation and visual motion in screen-based interfaces. About navimation.
- The VizBox Experiments
- TopoBox: exploring a tangible dataviz platform
- Norway in 3D part I: from DEM to 3D surface
- Using visualization for understanding survey data
- Story kicking big data
- Fulbright project: Dynamic Information Visualization
- Visiting Fulbright scholar at USC in Los Angeles
- (E)motional design paper at DANDE2012
- 3,5 års arbeid på 6 minutt og 40 sekund
- PhD thesis online
- New video: Kinetic Interface Design
- Presentasjon: Skisser utanfor boksen
- New journal article published
- ABB Interactive Collaboration Table (2006)
- First journal article published
- Icon search engine and market place | IconfinderLots of icons and icon sets, som of which are free
- Xvision | Visual EngineeringVisual engineering in 3D - mostly for oil and gas
- The Cochrane Collaboration | Trusted evidence. Informed decisions. Better health.Reviews of healthcare research
- Meaningful Transitions // HomeNice inspirational collection of navigational transitions